The investment banking services include:
• Listings on the London Stock Exchange either through the reverse takeover of an existing company with a listing or an Initial Public Offering
• Cross-border M&A services from sourcing suitable investments through to transaction negotiation and execution as well as post M&A integration.
• Identifying underperforming/non-core assets and providing strategic advice on ways to improve performance or disposal of such investments.
Asset management is an adaptive service that caters to the needs of Asian
Syndicates, Family Offices, High-Net-Worth-Individuals (HNWIs). The services
• Providing investment advice on the currency, debt, credit, cash equity markets and their derivatives.
• Advising on the suitability of investment, hedge and private equity funds as well as direct investments into infrastructure funds.
• Constructing low cost single or multi-asset funds to match the risk return profile of investors.
Corporate advisory services cater to the needs of corporates and institutions alike
drawing on London & Oxford's operational experience. The services include:
• Providing transactional advice on the most appropriate investment structure and the most suitable professional partners.
• Providing interim management with specialist product knowledge and local market experience.
• Providing ongoing management support and advice to ensure that businesses are integrated properly and technology transfer is executed smoothly.